Monday, February 13, 2006
Obsessed.$BlogItemTitle$>
I came up with a shopping list with Fairuz this morning. Mine seem more like a wish list than a shopping list la. Everything amounted to $2845. *COUGHS*
Anyway, I plan to get the NUM bag by this Saturday while doing flag selling and my Birkenstock Gizeh White Leather by next month.
Isn't it a beauty?Met up with Fairuz for Valentine's Day gifts last Saturday. We bought colourful gifts for them! After that, we went shopping for ourselves too. I ended up buying more things than her when she was the one who insisted that we go to this place and that place.
For example, she wanted to go into Aldo. So we happily went inside and tried on many pairs of shades. She wanted those thick frame ones but realised that they do not suit her. Well, I do not know how I ended up buying a pair of shades. It was the same for Forever 21. I ended up buying a spag top too. -_-
Nevertheless, I pretty much enjoyed myself. I'm sure she did too, since I'm such a nice companion! :D
Anyway, the Top O Level scorer was from Cedar this year. First time in 49 years of history. Jkok did pretty well too. In fact, superb - considering the fact that she had 36 points for her Mid-year and 18 for her Prelims, she managed a decent 9 points for the actual O Level Examination. I shall congratulate her here!
Met up with her after Xinya left for tuition on Friday and she insisted that I buy her ice cream. -_- So I did. Anyway, shopping with her was disasterous. Hahaha. It was a bad but interesting experience I guess.
So I went to Marche for dinner with family after that. Got a shock when Hui Yun was there too! I bet she's spying on me la. She was also dining at the Furama Palace Chinese Restaurant (Furama Hotel) when my family went there.
I passed my recent E Math common test with "flying colours". But the recent Chinese paper was a disappointment.
Our first game is with St Margs on Wednesday. I hope we beat them! Yeah man.
Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THOSE WHO FOUND THEIR SOULMATE AND TO PEOPLE LIKE ME, TOO BAD.
Till the next time,
Janine.
2/13/2006 08:28:00 PM;